Implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 with Sure Step 2012
Keith Dunkinson, Andrew Birch
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-03-21
- 售價: $1,290
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,226
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 234
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849687048
- ISBN-13: 9781849687041
Get to grips with AX 2012 and learn a whole host of tips and tricks to ensure project success
- Get the confidence to implement AX 2012 projects effectively using the Sure Step 2012 Methodology.
- Packed with practical real-world examples as well as helpful diagrams and images that make learning easier for you.
- Dive deep into AX 2012 to learn key technical concepts to implement and manage a project.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a comprehensive Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for midsize and larger organizations that empowers people to work effectively, manage change, and compete globally. Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step is an implementation methodology, a toolset, and an application to help Dynamics partners (AX, CRM, NAV, GP, and SL) successfully implement their Dynamics solutions such as Dynamics AX.
"Implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 with Sure Step 2012" will guide you through the Sure Step phases; from installing and setting up Sure Step, to working through the diagnostic and requirement phases, to harnessing the power of standard AX to make the most out of modifications, this book is a must for project managers and team members alike.
With detailed discussions of the diagnostic, analysis, design, development, deployment, and operation phases of the Sure Step Methodology, Implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 with Sure Step 2012 enables you to turn methodology into practicality with its real-life examples and helpful hints on applied aspects of AX implementations. It includes details of technical concepts that are important to understand and help you to effectively manage the project, as well as hints and tips based on real world experience that you won't find in the standard Sure Step Methodology.
Implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 with Sure Step 2012 will enhance your understanding of Sure Step Methodology as well as increase your knowledge of AX 2012 that will better equip you to manage and deliver your project.
What you will learn from this book
- Understand the major principles of Sure Step Methodology.
- Learn about the key deliverables expected in each Sure Step implementation phase and how to deliver them.
- Identify risks and issues that may arise in an AX implementation project, and how to mitigate them.
- Gain the ability to identify the right resources for your teams and learn how and when to engage them.
- Dive deeper by learning the technical concepts necessary to effectively plan and manage an AX 2012 deployment.
- Learn to manage internal and external resources effectively.
- Learn about areas where Sure Step doesn’t reach or preach.
"Implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 with Sure Step 2012" is a guide that will help you better understand the principles of Sure Step Methodology and enable you to utilize these in a practical and pragmatic way when implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
Who this book is written for
If you are a Dynamics AX consultant, developer, or in a customer resources or sales role that requires guidance and knowledge of the AX business solution space, or the delivery of an AX business solution that meets or exceeds the expectations of your organization, then this book is ideal for you. Basic experience of Dynamics AX and Sure Step is required.