LiveCode Mobile Development Beginner's Guide
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2012-07-27
- 售價: $1,430
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,359
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 246
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849692483
- ISBN-13: 9781849692489
With this book and your basic programming knowledge, you'll find it easy to use LiveCode to create mobile apps for Android and iOS. A great starting point for taking the app store by storm.
- Create fun, interactive apps with rich media features of LiveCode
- Step by step instructions for creating apps and interfaces
- Dive headfirst into mobile application development using LiveCode backed with clear explanations enriched with ample screenshots
What you will learn from this book
- Create a simple sample application
- Build the interface and write the code using a Multimedia Scrapbook as an example application.
- Make a 'To do/reminders application'
- Build User Interfaces like Touch interfaces
- Uploading your final app to the App Store
- Create a jigsaw puzzle app that takes advantage of several mobile device features
- Make standard looking buttons and fields, and programmatically create the screen layout
This book will follow a tutorial style, starting from basic LiveCode coding concepts to its real-world implementation. It will teach developers how to use this new framework to develop interactive, cross-platform mobile applications.
Who this book is written for
If you are a developer, consultant or student looking to create fast, scalable mobile applications, then this book is for you. Basic knowledge of programming such as understanding variables, expressions, control structures and functions is required.
LiveCode is a tool for developing mobile apps designed for those who don't want to use Objective-C, C++ or Java. Although it is a tool full of rich features to create apps it can be challenging to get beyond the basics and build interactive and fun apps. Using this book, you can develop various apps and this book guides you through ‘till you upload the apps in the appstore.
LiveCode Mobile Development Beginner's Guide" will explain how to create applications with the easiest, most practical cross platform framework available, Livecode Mobile and upload the apps to the appstore with minimal effort..
Throughout the book, you'll learn details that will help you become a pro at mobile app development using LiveCode. You begin with simple calculator application and quickly enhance it using LiveCode Mobile. Start by learning the interface controls for videos and images of LiveCode's environment. Dig into configuring devices, building user interfaces, and making rich media applications, then finish by uploading the mobile applications to App Stores. You will learn how to build apps for devices such as iPhone, Android with the recently developed LiveCode Mobile through sample applications of increasing complexity.