TCP/IP Lean: A Web Server for Embedded Systems
- 出版商: CMP Books
- 出版日期: 2000-08-31
- 定價: USD $49.95
- 售價: $1,600
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,520
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 402
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1929629117
- ISBN-13: 9781929629114
Internet Programming Demystified ! This is a hands-on guide to TCP/IP networking that includes source code to a simple TCP/IP stack---a lean version that is easier to present and efficient enough to use in embedded applications.
Create a small , a stand-alone TCP/IP stack with an embedded Web server. Aided by the author掇 abundant source code examples and fully-functional utilities, you will learn about, and experiment with, the simpler aspects of internetworking, before tackling the TCP protocol itself. The author offers an intensely practical approach, while still providing an in-depth understanding of the TCP/IP protocol family. At each stage of this book, you will consolidate your understanding through experimentation with suitable soft utilities. Along the road to master the creation of complex network software, you will:
- Learn about key networking and multimedia technologies
- Experiment with the code for fully-debugged protocol software
- Explore and extend the professionally-written software
- Employ ready-to-use utilities for simulating and testing networks
- Build the protocol from the ground up
- Speed your future network development with a powerful set of tools and utilities
- meet the challenge of providing advanced Web features on low-cost embedded systems
Implement dynamic web programming technologies for Web appliances. Embedded web servers are the order of the day-industrial equipment and domestic appliances are being desighed with browsers to provide a user interface and remote diagnostic capability. This book meets the challenge of implementing dynamic Web pages on small-scale embedded systems, providing full C source code for the PC hardware platform, and a PIC micro-controller.
Software provided on the accompanying CD-ROM is compatible with several popular C compilers to simplify desktop development.