Django for Beginners: Build websites with Python and Django
William S. Vincent
$1,728Designing Data-Intensive Applications: The Big Ideas Behind Reliable, Scalable, and Maintainable Systems (Paperback)
Newly updated for Django 2.1 and Python 3.7.
Django for Beginners takes you from total beginner to confident Django developer. Proceed step-by-step through five progressively more complex projects: from a Hello World app all the way to a robust Newspaper app with a custom user model, complete user authentication flow, foreign key relationships, and more.
Learn current best practices around class-based views, templates, urls, user authentication, testing, and deployment.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Chapter 1: Initial Setup
- Chapter 2: Hello World app
- Chapter 3: Pages app
- Chapter 4: Message Board app
- Chapter 5: Blog app
- Chapter 6: Forms
- Chapter 7: User Accounts
- Chapter 8: Custom User Model
- Chapter 9: User Authentication
- Chapter 10: Bootstrap
- Chapter 11: Password Change and Reset
- Chapter 12: Email
- Chapter 13: Newspaper app
- Chapter 14: Permissions and Authorizations
- Chapter 15: Comments