UX Best Practices How to Achieve More Impact with User Experience (Paperback)
Helmut Degen, XiaoWei Yuan
$891Design For How People Learn (Paperback)
Evolve to a user-centered product development philosophy
Deliver superior products and escalate your market share by employing real-world user experience success strategies from global corporations. Featuring in-depth case studies from Yahoo!, Siemens, SAP, Haier, Intuit, Tencent, and more, UX Best Practices: How to Achieve More Impact with User Experience offers proven methods for instituting user-centered design in industrial environments.
Discover how to integrate user experience activities into product development processes for investment and consumer goods in different regions, reduce product complexity, increase product quality, and boost the bottom line. This comprehensive guide covers a variety of user experience techniques, such as analyzing user needs and expectations, creating design concepts, prototyping, using agile development, conducting usability testing, developing user interface guidelines, defining user interface patterns, and specifying metrics.
- Communicate objectives and user requirements in design briefs
- Establish end-to-end UX-centered development policies
- Foster collaboration between managers, designers, and engineers
- Integrate user experience metrics into business target frameworks and the product development process
- Employ agile development and design thinking methods
- Collect, measure, and analyze usability data
- Employ a User Experience Evaluation System to identify problems
- Convey and assess design ideas quickly using prototypes
- Achieve consistency across products with UI patterns and libraries