Internet Commerce Metrics and Models in the New Era of Accountability
Sridhar Jagannathan, Jay Srinivasan, Jerry L. Kalman
- 出版商: Prentice Hall Ptr
- 出版日期: 2001-07-23
- 售價: $299
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 390
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130281867
- ISBN-13: 9780130281869
貴賓價: $2,000TCP/IP Lean: Web Servers for Embedded Systems, 2/e
售價: $399Automating Unix and Linux Administration (Paperback)
貴賓價: $970Introduction to Algorithms, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,140Computer Organization and Design: The Hardware/Software Interface, 3/e(IE) (美國版ISBN:1558606041)
貴賓價: $1,829Code Complete: A Practical Handbook of Software Construction, 2/e (Paperback)
- Build profitable, sustainable Internet business models
- Project the impact of your next key decision
- Evaluate where you stand, where to go next-and how to get there
- Analyze content development, markets, pricing, and customer acquisition
- Create infrastructures that add value more effectively
Internet Commerce Metrics and Models in the New Era of Accountability delivers today's best practices for e-business investment and management decision-making, based on real-world case studies and advanced analysis techniques. It gives e-commerce entrepreneurs and decision-makers a comprehensive, up-to-date framework for understanding Internet business models-and desperately needed metrics for evaluating them.
The authors introduce an exclusive five-stack e-business model, encompassing platform, content, community, commerce, and the "services" that add value to them. Using this framework, they construct a complete e-commerce business model, analyzing the economic impact of key choices, and introducing new ways to project the consequences of your decisions. Coverage includes:
- Content development models
- Community/market models
- Pricing models
- Customer acquisition models
- Infrastructure models: providing high-value services that support every e-business function
Whether you're an entrepreneur, manager, investor, or consultant, this book's breakthrough framework and analytical techniques will add value to every e-business decision you make.
2. The Five Stack E-Commerce Model.
3. The Internet Platform.
4. The Content Stack.
5. The Community Stack.
6. The Commerce Stack.
7. Pricing Models on the Web.
8. Customer Acquisition Models for E-Commerce.
9. Application of Business Models.