LINUX TCP/IP Network Administration (Paperback)
售價: $675Core Perl (Paperback)
- The comprehensive, one-stop TCP/IP resource guide for every Linux netadmin!
- Applied coverage of the entire protocol stack
- Covers every key TCP/IP application: DNS, DHCP, sendmail, NFS, Samba, and more
- All examples thoroughly tested on four leading Linux distributions
- Includes advanced coverage of firewalls, OSPF, BGP, routing policies, QoS, and more
The authoritative, comprehensive guide to Linux TCP/IP networking!
Linux TCP/IP Network Administration offers a comprehensive tutorial on the fundamentals of Linux TCP/IP networking for new and intermediate-level network administrators, detailed coverage of advanced topics for experienced administrators, and wide-ranging reference material on the entire TCP/IP protocol stack for all Linux professionals.
Long-time Linux netadmin Scott Mann covers the Linux TCP/IP protocol stack from bottom to top, offering practical, up-to-date guidance for implementing, managing, and troubleshooting any TCP/IP network or application. You'll find detailed coverage of all this, and more:
- Routing and routing table management daemons
- Superior techniques for running RIPv2, OSPF, and BGP
- Linux firewall security: effective use of ipchains and iptables
- iproute2: advanced routing policies, traffic control, and QoS
- Implementing, securing, and troubleshooting key network applications
- DNS, NIS, LDAP, DHCP, NFS, sendmail, and Samba
Linux TCP/IP Network Administration includes hundreds of real-world implementation examples and commands tested on five major Linux distributions: Red Hat, Caldera, SuSe, and Debian. Whatever your environment, whatever your expertise, there's never been a Linux networking guide this complete, this authoritative, or this useful!