CCNP Self-Study : Building Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks (BCMSN), 2/e
Richard Froom, Balaji Sivasubramanian, Erum Frahim
貴賓價: $1,507Sun Certified Programmer & Developer for Java 2 Study Guide, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,989CCNA Self-Study: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices (ICND) 640-811, 640-801, 2/e
售價: $399LPIC 1 Exam Cram 2: Linux Professional Institute Certification Exams 101 and 102 (Paperback)
售價: $199CCNP Self-Study: Building Cisco Remote Access Networks (BCRAN), 2/e (Hardcover)
售價: $399CCNP Self-Study : Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI), 2/e
貴賓價: $1,988CCNP Practical Studies: Troubleshooting
Learn CCNP BCMSN 642-811 network switching concepts with the only early stage book authorized by Cisco Systems.
CCNP Self-Study: Building Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks (BCMSN), 2nd Edition, is a self-study learning resource for CCNP and CCDP certification candidates preparing for the BCMSN 642-811 exam. This self-study resource includes sample questions and answers and lab excercises in each chapter. Including coverage of intermediate to advance networking switching technologies, this book helps CCNP candidates, as well as networking professionals, gain an understanding of switching fundamentals and best practices. Switching topics found in this book include Layer 2 and 3 switching, AVVID deployments in multilayer switching networks, QoS, CEF-based MLS, Catalyst switching architectures, and an introduction to Metro Ethernet. This is the only book authorized by Cisco Systems for early-stage, self-study learning of the BCMSN topics.
The CCNP certification indicates advanced or journeyman knowledge of networks. One of the four requirements to achieve CCNP certification is passing the BCMSN exam. Focused on intermediate-level switching issues, the BCMSN exam assesses a candidate's skill at building campus networks using multilayer switching technologies over high speed Ethernet. The exam addresses both routing and switching concepts, covering both Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies including IP multicast. The BCMSN exam is also a requirement for CCDP certification.
CCIE candidates will also find this book useful for studying the switching portion of the CCIE written and lab tests.
This book is a complete rewrite of the best-selling Building Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks from Cisco Press from Cisco Press. In addition, this book contains two chapters outside the realm of the BCMSN switching exam, Introduction to Storage Networking and Introduction to Catalyst Switching Architectures
Table of Content：
1. Introduction to Building Cisco Multilayer
2. The Roles of Switches in Designing Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks.
3. Initial Configuration and Troubleshooting of Cisco Multilayer Switches.
4. Implementing and Configuring VLANs.
5. Understanding and Configuring the 802.1D, 802.1s, and 802.1w Spanning-Tree Protocols.
6. Understanding and Configuring Cisco-Specific Spanning Tree Protocol Features and Troubleshooting STP.
7. Configuring Layer 2 and Layer 3 Features.
8. Understanding and Configuring Inter-VLAN Routing.
9. Understanding and Configuring Multilayer Switching.
10. Understanding and Implementing Quality of Service in Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks.
11. Deploying Multicast in the Multilayer Switched Network.
12. Implementing High Availability Options in Multilayer Switches.
13. Introduction to Deploying Cisco IP Telephony.
14. Implementing Management and Data Plane Security Features on Cisco Catalyst Switches.
15. Introduction to the Catalyst Switching Architectures.
16. Introduction to Storage Networking.
17. Designing, Building, and Connecting Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks Using Metro Solutions.
18. Performance and Connectivity Troubleshooting Tools for Multilayer Switches.
Appendix A: In-Depth Review of 802.3u and 802.3ad Auto-Negotiation.
Appendix B: Answers to Review Questions.