CCNP Practical Studies: Troubleshooting
Donna L. Harrington
- 出版商: Cisco Press
- 出版日期: 2003-04-14
- 售價: $1,890
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,796
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 840
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1587200570
- ISBN-13: 9781587200571
$650CMMI: Guidelines for Process Integration and Product Improvement (Harcover)
$299CCNP Self-Study: Building Cisco Remote Access Networks (BCRAN), 2/e (Hardcover)
$399CCNP Self-Study : Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI), 2/e
$399LPIC 1 Exam Cram 2: Linux Professional Institute Certification Exams 101 and 102 (Paperback)
Gain hands-on experience of CCNP Troubleshooting topics with lab scenarios aligned to the CIT course
Whether you are seeking practical knowledge to enhance your preparation for the CCNP Troubleshooting exam or you are looking for hands-on experience, CCNP Practical Studies: Troubleshooting (CCNP Self-Study) has what you need to take your skills to the next level.
- Real-word practice labs for all topics included in the CCNP Troubleshooting exam complement theoretical study materials
- Guides show you how to set up a test lab
- Lab scenarios enable readers to test their ability to independently complete a lab
- Comprehensive appendix lists Cisco equipment resellers
CCNP Practical Studies: Troubleshooting (CCNP Self-Study) prepares readers for the CCNP Support exam and real-world application of LAN and WAN technologies through a series of lab scenarios. A guide to gaining hands-on experience, this title can serve as a valuable self-study element in a CCNP candidate's preparation.
Each chapter includes a review of the applicable technology along with one or more real-world trouble tickets that are delivered through screen shots of relevant troubleshooting commands. Screen shots emphasize important concepts and trouble spots as required. Chapters suggest additional references such as utilities, Web sites, and/or supplemental reading.
Each chapter addresses a section of the CCNP Troubleshooting exam, including standards and protocols; troubleshooting tools; supporting IP and IPX; supporting Ethernet, switches, and VLANs; and supporting WANs using Frame Relay, HDLC, PPP, ISDN, and Dial Backup.
Table of Contents
I. PROTOCOL CHARACTERISTICS AND TOOLS.
1. Shooting Trouble.
2. Whats in Your Tool Bag?
II. SUPPORTING IP AND IPX.
3. Shooting Trouble with IP.
4. Shooting Trouble with Novell IPX.
III. SUPPORTING ETHERNET, SWITCHES, AND VLANS.
5. Shooting Trouble with Ethernet.
6. Shooting Trouble with CatOS and IOS.
7. Shooting Trouble with VLANs on Routers and Switches.
IV. SUPPORTING THE WAN.
8. Shooting Trouble with Frame Relay.
9. Shooting Trouble with HDLC, PPP, ISDN BRI, and Dial Backup.
V. COMPREHENSIVE TROUBLESHOOTING EXERCISES.
10. Trouble Tickets: The Sum of All Fears.
Appendix A. Answers to Review Questions.
Appendix B. Troubleshooting Resources.
Appendix C. Equipment Reference.