Real World FPGA Design with Verilog
貴賓價: $960Verilog Coding for Logic Synthesis
貴賓價: $1,093PCI-X System Architecture (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,078Introduction to the Theory of Error-Correcting Codes, 3/e
Real World Verilogguides you through every key challenge associated with designing FPGAs and ASICs using Verilog, one of the world's leading hardware design languages.KEY TOPICS:Start by walking a typical Verilog design all the way to silicon. Next, review basic Verilog syntax; design partitioning and synthesis issues; simulation and testing; combinatorial and sequential designs; black boxes and advanced simulation. You'll find irreverent yet rigorous coverage of what it really takes to translate HDL code into hardware -- and how to avoid the pitfalls that can occur along the way. Ken Coffman's no-frills, real-world design techniques can improve the stability and reliability of virtually any design. The accompanying CD-ROM includes working demo and student versions of popular Verilog, FPGA, synthesis, and simulation tools.MARKET:For anyone involved in Verilog design, especially entry-to-mid-level digital hardware designers.
Table of Contents:
1. Verilog Design in the Real World.
2. Digital Design Strategies and Techniques.
3. A Digital Circuit Toolbox.
4. More Digital Circuits: Counters, RAMs, and FIFOs.
5. Verilog Test Fixtures.
6. Real World Design: Tools, Techniques, and Trade-offs.
7. A Look at Competing Architectures.
8. Libraries, Reusable Modules, and IP.
9. Designing for ASIC Conversion.