Designing Systems for Internet Commerce, 2/e
G. Winfield Treese, Lawrence C. Stewart
- 出版商: Addison-Wesley Professional
- 出版日期: 2002-10-12
- 售價: $1,735
- 貴賓價: $1,648
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 496
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0201760355
- ISBN-13: 9780201760354
Thanks to advances in Internet commerce, every enterprise—even the smallest home-based business—now has the power to create a global presence. Each day, more businesses are drawn to the promise of increased access to customers, combined with dramatic cost reductions. However, consumer expectations and demands seem to increase daily. The major challenge in building successful Internet commerce sites continues to be how to use Internet technology most effectively to deliver added value to customers.
Written by two of the leading authorities in the field of Internet commerce, Designing Systems for Internet Commerce, Second Edition, explores the core issues surrounding the construction of successful Internet commerce systems. It provides a solid foundation, focusing on best practices and approaches for Internet architecture and design. This significant new edition reflects lessons learned since the late 1990s, explaining how and why essential technologies and commerce issues have evolved and how those changes have resulted in a new era for commerce systems. Topics covered include:
Designing Systems for Internet Commerce is your key to building a commerce site that will meet your business needs and satisfy demanding customers.
With a focus on problem solving, the authors share their mastery with you as they explore the major challenges and obstacles related to Internet commerce architecture and strategy. This comprehensive coverage includes:
Table of Contents
Part One The Business of Internet Commerce
2. The Commerce Value Chain.
3. Internet Business Strategy.
4. Business Models-Some Case Studies.
5. Conflicting Goals and Requirements.
6. Functional Architecture.
7. Implementation Strategies.
Part Two The Technology of Internet Commerce.
8. The Internet and the World Wide Web.
9. Building Blocks for Internet Commerce.
10. System Design.
11. XML and Web Services.
12. Creating and Managing Content.
15. Payment Systems.
16. Shopping Carts and Order Management.
17. Transaction Processing.
18. Integration with Enterprise Applications.
19. Reliable and Scalable Systems.
20. Mobile and Wireless Systems.
Part Three Systems for Internet Commerce.
21. Putting It All Together.
22. The Future of Internet Commerce.