Fundamentals of Digital Logic and Microcomputer Design, 5/e
- 出版商: Wiley-Interscience
- 出版日期: 2005-06-06
- 售價: $1,850
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,813
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 840
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0471727849
- ISBN-13: 9780471727842
貴賓價: $1,121Computer Systems: A Programmer's Perspective (精裝)
貴賓價: $1,501Digital Signal Processing with Field Programmable Gate Arrays, 3/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,330C Primer Plus, 5/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,098Microelectronic Circuit Analysis and Design, 3/e (IE)
Fundamentals of Digital Logic and Microcomputer Design, has long been hailed for its clear and simple presentation of the principles and basic tools required to design typical digital systems such as microcomputers. In this Fifth Edition, the author focuses on computer design at three levels: the device level, the logic level, and the system level. Basic topics are covered, such as number systems and Boolean algebra, combinational and sequential logic design, as well as more advanced subjects such as assembly language programming and microprocessor-based system design. Numerous examples are provided throughout the text.
- Digital circuits at the gate and flip-flop levels
- Analysis and design of combinational and sequential circuits
- Microcomputer organization, architecture, and programming concepts
- Design of computer instruction sets, CPU, memory, and I/O
- System design features associated with popular microprocessors from Intel and Motorola
- Future plans in microprocessor development
- An instructor's manual, available upon request
Additionally, the accompanying CD-ROM, contains step-by-step procedures for installing and using Altera Quartus II software, MASM 6.11 (8086), and 68asmsim (68000), provides valuable simulation results via screen shots.
Fundamentals of Digital Logic and Microcomputer Design is an essential reference that will provide you with the fundamental tools you need to design typical digital systems.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Digital Systems.
2. Number Systems and Codes.
3. Boolean Algebra and Digital Logic Gates.
4. Combinational Logic Design.
5. Sequential Logic Design.
6. Microcomputer Architecture, Programming, and System Design Concepts.
7. Design of Computer Instruction Set and the CPU.
8. Memory, I/O, and Parallel Processing.
9. Intel 8086.
10. Motorola MC68000.
11. Intel and Motorola 32- & 64-Bit Microprocessors.
Appendix A: Answers to Selected Problems.
Appendix B: Glossary.
Appendix C: Motorola 68000 and Support Chips.
Appendix D: 68000 Execution Times.
Appendix E: Intel 8086 and Support Chips.
Appendix F: 8086 Instruction Set Reference Data.
Appendix G: 68000 Instruction Set.
Appendix H: 8086 Instruction Set.
Appendix I: Verilog.
Appendix J: VHDL.