SEO Warrior (Paperback)
John I Jerkovic
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
How can you make it easier for people to find your website? And how can you convert casual visitors into active users? SEO Warrior shows you how it's done through a collection of tried and true techniques, hacks, and best practices. Learn the nuts and bolts of search engine optimization (SEO) theory, the importance of keyword strategy, and how to avoid and remedy search engine traps.
You'll also learn about search engine marketing (SEM) practices, such as Google AdWords, and how you can use social networking to increase your visibility. Ideal for web developers, savvy marketers, webmasters, and anyone else interested in SEO, this book serves not only as an SEO tutorial, but also as a reference for implementing effective SEO techniques.
- Create compelling sites with SEO that can stand the test of time
- Optimize your site for Google, Yahoo!, Microsoft's Bing, as well as search engines used in different parts of the world
- Conduct keyword research to find the best terms to reach your audience--and the related terms they'll respond to
- Learn what makes search engines tick by utilizing custom scripts
- Analyze your site to see how it measures up to the competition