Cracking the Coding Interview : 189 Programming Questions and Solutions, 6/e (Paperback)
Gayle Laakmann McDowell
- 出版商: CareerCup
- 出版日期: 2015-07-01
- 售價: $1,750
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,663
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 687
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0984782869
- ISBN-13: 9780984782857
提升程式設計師的面試力｜189道面試題目與解答, 6/e (Cracking the Coding Interview : 189 Programming Questions and Solutions, 6/e )
🥇 2018/8 英文書 銷售排行 第 1 名
🥈 2018/6 英文書 銷售排行 第 2 名
🥉 2018/5 英文書 銷售排行 第 3 名
🥉 2018/4 英文書 銷售排行 第 3 名
🥉 2018/2 英文書 銷售排行 第 3 名
👍 2017 年度 英文書 銷售排行 第 10 名
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
貴賓價: $1,441Elements of Programming Interviews: The Insider's Guide 2/e ( Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,062Programming Interviews Exposed: Secrets to Landing Your Next Job, 3/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,425Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,558Introduction to Algorithms, 3/e (IE-Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,558Introduction to Algorithms, 3/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,496Designing Data-Intensive Applications: The Big Ideas Behind Reliable, Scalable, and Maintainable Systems (Paperback)
售價: $674奔跑吧 Linux內核
I am not a recruiter. I am a software engineer. And as such, I know what it's like to be asked to whip up brilliant algorithms on the spot and then write flawless code on a whiteboard. I've been through this as a candidate and as an interviewer.
Cracking the Coding Interview, 6th Edition is here to help you through this process, teaching you what you need to know and enabling you to perform at your very best. I've coached and interviewed hundreds of software engineers. The result is this book.
Learn how to uncover the hints and hidden details in a question, discover how to break down a problem into manageable chunks, develop techniques to unstick yourself when stuck, learn (or re-learn) core computer science concepts, and practice on 189 interview questions and solutions.
These interview questions are real; they are not pulled out of computer science textbooks. They reflect what's truly being asked at the top companies, so that you can be as prepared as possible. WHAT'S INSIDE?
- 189 programming interview questions, ranging from the basics to the trickiest algorithm problems.
- A walk-through of how to derive each solution, so that you can learn how to get there yourself.
- Hints on how to solve each of the 189 questions, just like what you would get in a real interview.
- Five proven strategies to tackle algorithm questions, so that you can solve questions you haven't seen.
- Extensive coverage of essential topics, such as big O time, data structures, and core algorithms.
- A behind the scenes look at how top companies like Google and Facebook hire developers.
- Techniques to prepare for and ace the soft side of the interview: behavioral questions.
- For interviewers and companies: details on what makes a good interview question and hiring process.