You Should Test That: Conversion Optimization for More Leads, Sales and Profit or The Art and Science of Optimized Marketing (Paperback)
Learn how to convert website visitors into customers
Part science and part art, conversion optimization is designed to turn visitors into customers. Carefully developed testing procedures are necessary to help you fine-tune images, headlines, navigation, colors, buttons, and every other element, creating a website that encourages visitors to take the action you seek. This book guides you through creating an optimization strategy that supports your business goals, using appropriate analytics tools, generating quality testing ideas, running online experiments, and making the adjustments that work.
- Conversion optimization is part science and part art; this guide provides step-by-step guidance to help you optimize your website for maximum conversion rates
- Explains how to analyze data, prioritize experiment opportunities, and choose the right testing methods
- Helps you learn what to adjust, how to do it, and how to analyze the results
- Features hands-on exercises, case studies, and a full-color insert reinforcing key tactics
- Author has used these techniques to assist Fortune 500 clients
You Should Test That explains both the "why" and the "how" of conversion optimization, helping you maximize the value of your website.