立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
Through practical examples, you’ll see how to optimize both design and performance with an eye toward future enhancements and efficient maintenance.
- Starting with the essential principles and techniques of semantic markup, build efficient, responsive web applications based on web standard best practices and real–world experience.
- Apply practical techniques and see how to reuse examples of broadly relevant page components to improve the interface and performance of existing sites.
- Explore ways to push the boundaries of the possible with existing browser technology.
What you“ll learn
- Optimization techniques for high performance in browsers
- How to create richer user interfaces
- Advanced Ajax techniques
- How to optimize graphic performance by drawing in the browser with SVG
- Integrating accessibility into rich web applications
Who is this book for
This book is aimed at web developers and designers who need to improve the user experience of their sites by making their code more efficient and their sites more responsive, and incorporating more complexity all at the same time. It is for Internet professionals ready to go beyond Web 2.0 to a newer, more streamlined vision of rich user experiences.
About the Apress Pro Series
The Apress Pro series books are practical, professional tutorials to keep you on and moving up the professional ladder.
You have gotten the job, now you need to hone your skills in these tough competitive times. The Apress Pro series expands your skills and expertise in exactly the areas you need. Master the content of a Pro book, and you will always be able to get the job done in a professional development project. Written by experts in their field, Pro series books from Apress give you the hard–won solutions to problems you will face in your professional programming career.