React Native Cookbook: Bringing the Web to Native Platforms
How do you organize a project? Or design an app that can access a device’s camera? Based on author Jonathan Lebensold’s personal journey through the app development process, the recipes in this cookbook will not only provide you with quick answers, they can also inspire you to come up with your own solutions.
- Examine the software tools you’ll use to build a React Native app
- Design cross-platform apps that balance UX, platform conventions, and technical complexity
- Get common use cases and advice for taking advantage of device hardware
- Automate app publishing, share your iOS App with beta testers, and configure app settings
- Learn strategies for ensuring your code is well factored, easily maintained, and correct