Ales Spetic, Jonathan Gennick
- 出版商: O'Reilly Media
- 出版日期: 2002-03-29
- 售價: $1,400
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,330
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 304
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1565927567
- ISBN-13: 9781565927568
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
貴賓價: $1,260SQL Tuning (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,887SQL: The Complete Reference, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,403Professional WCF 4: Windows Communication Foundation with .NET 4 (Paperback)
售價: $521精通 C# 5.0 與 .NET 4.5 高級編程－LINQ, WCF, WPF 和 WF
售價: $360React Native 移動開發實戰
SQL (Structured Query Language) is the closest thing to a standard query language that currently exists, and Transact-SQL -- a full-featured programming language that dramatically extends the power of SQL -- is the procedural language of choice for both Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase SQL Server systems. The Transact-SQL Cookbook is designed so you can use the recipes directly, as a source of ideas, or as a way to learn a little more about SQL and what you can do with it. Topics covered include:
- Audit logging. In addition to recipes for implementing an audit
log, this chapter also includes recipes for: improving performance where large
log tables are involved; supporting multiple-languages; and simulating server
- Hierarchies. Recipes show you how to manipulate hierarchical
data using Transact-SQL.
- Importing data. This chapter introduces concepts like
normalization and recipes useful for working with imported data tables.
- Sets. Recipes demonstrate different operations, such as how to
find common elements, summarize the data in a set, and find the element in a
set that represents an extreme.
- Statistics. This chapter?s recipes show you how to effectively
use SQL for common statistical operations from means and standard deviations
to weighted moving averages.
- Temporal data. Recipes demonstrate how to construct queries
against time-based data.
- Data Structures. This chapter shows how to manipulate data
structures like stacks, queues, matrices, and arrays.
With an abundance of recipes to help you get your job done more efficiently, the Transact-SQL Cookbook is sure to become an essential part of your library.
Table of Contents
1. Pivot Tables
3. Data Structures
4. Hierarchies in SQL
5. Temporal Data
6. Audit Logging
7. Importing and Transforming Data
8. Statistics in SQL
Appendix: The T-Distribution Table