Instant Premium Drupal Themes
Learn how to create visually stunning themes to add the wow factor to all of your Drupal sites!
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results
- Understand commonly used Drupal terminology, tools, and conventions of Drupal
- Configure raw HTML in a Drupal environment quickly and efficiently
- Use raw HTML to create advanced Drupal themes with the help of simple yet comprehensive instructions and examples.
Premium Drupal Themes is a practical, hands-on guide filled with clear, step-by-step examples which shows you how to create Drupal themes using HTML. This book will show you the best practices and conventions that you should adopt and utilize so you can change the way Drupal looks using HTML without wasting energy digging through Drupal’s code.
Starting with the essentials including Drupal terminology and Drupal theme structures, this book will show you how to configure raw HTML in a Drupal environment. You will learn about the Drupal template variables and also how to populate a Drupal theme with dynamic content. You will also discover how to customize the search result page and how to add regions to your home page. This book will help you familiarize yourself with the theme engines and will help you learn about the core of Drupal’s theme rendering system. Finally, you will learn how to create your very own Drupal theme that will take people’s breath away!
What you will learn from this book
- Understand Drupal theme structure and terminology
- Configure raw HTML in a Drupal environment
- Populate Drupal themes with dynamic content
- Learn how to customize the search result page and how to add regions to your home page
- Discover the best practices and conventions of using Drupal to speed up your development
Filled with practical, step-by-step instructions and clear explanations for the most important and useful tasks. A step-by-step guide filled with recipes that will show you how to create your very own Drupal themes using HTML.
Who this book is written for
This book is great for developers who are new to Drupal. It is assumed that you have some experience in HTML, PHP, and CSS. You’ll need a PHP (LAMP/WAMP) environment to install Drupal. It is also assumed that you know how to install Drupal. Some familiarity with CMS will be useful but is not essential.