Instant Apache Camel Message Routing
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-09-03
- 售價: $890
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $846
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 62
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1783283475
- ISBN-13: 9781783283477
Route, transform, split, multicast messages, and do much more with Camel
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results
- Learn how to use Enterprise Integration Patterns for message routing
- Learn how Camel works and how it integrates disparate systems
- Learn how to test and monitor Camel applications
With new APIs and technologies emerging every day, the need for integrating applications is greater than ever before. With the right tools, integrating applications is not hard. Apache Camel is the leading open source integration and message orchestration framework. Apache Camel, which has a variety of connectors and features numerous well-known integration patterns, has an enormous advantage over home grown integration solutions.
Instant Apache Camel Message Routing helps you to get started using the Camel routing engine and Enterprise Integration Patterns. This book will show you how to create integration applications using Apache Camel. You will learn how Camel works and how to leverage the Enterprise Integration Patterns for message routing.
Instant Apache Camel Message Routing is a practical and step-by-step guide to Apache Camel and integration patterns. This book will show you how Apache Camel works and how it integrates disparate systems using Enterprise Integration Patterns. The book starts with a high level overview of the Camel architecture before diving into message routing principles. Then, it introduces a number of patterns, complete with diagrams, common use cases, and examples about how to use them with Camel. The book also shows you how to test and monitor Camel applications and cope with failure scenarios.
What you will learn from this book
- Understand the Camel message structure and how to access it with different Expression Languages
- Route messages using Content-Based Router and Dynamic Router patterns
- Find out how to use Camel components to connect to a variety of systems
- Use the powerful Bean Binding feature in Camel to filter out unwanted messages
- Understand the Camel threading model and how to fine-tune it for parallel processing
- Use the Splitter to divide composite messages into smaller ones and the Aggregator to combine related messages together
- Learn how to multicast a message with Recipient List and Wire Tap patterns
- Find out how Camel error handling works and how to use a Dead Letter Channel with retries
Filled with practical, step-by-step instructions and clear explanations for the most important and useful tasks. This short, instruction-based guide shows you how to perform application integration using the industry standard Enterprise Integration Patterns.
Who this book is written for
This book is intended for Java developers who are new to Apache Camel and message-oriented applications.