Intelligent Document Capture with Ephesoft, 2/e（Paperback）
Pat Myers, Ike Kavas, Michael Muller, Jon Solove
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 售價: $1,450
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,378
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 164
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 178355858X
- ISBN-13: 9781783558582
Automate the processing of scanned and digital documents by improving accuracy using web-based open and modern intelligent document capture software
About This Book
- Learn how to implement the benefits of intelligent document capture using Ephesoft Enterprise 4
- Leverage the power of the open platform to run it as a classic intake capture system to make your current portals or applications more intelligent
- A practical guide providing examples for optimizing document capture for your business
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for information technology professionals interested in installing and configuring Ephesoft Enterprise for their organization, but it is a valuable resource for anyone interested in learning about intelligent document capture.
What You Will Learn
- Discover the benefits of using intelligent document capture in your work place
- Learn to capture, classify, and separate any type of document
- Extract important information from your documents
- Transfer the documents and data into your content management system
- Customize Ephesoft to meet your unique business requirements
- Understand the integration techniques using the Ephesoft web services API
- Convert your paper archive to electronic records efficiently
- Automate business processes that depend on documents in paper, fax, or email attachment format
- Implement distributed capture for mailroom automation
Every organization, public or private, processes documents in various formats, especially paper and fax formats. Processing documents manually is an expensive and time-consuming endeavor. Ephesoft Enterprise is a modern document capture solution that allows an organization to automate the business process. It uses powerful technology to classify and capture the vital information from the document's content. This helps to minimize the time your company spends on reviewing and processing any physical and electronic documents.
This book teaches you about document capture in general and implementation of document capture using Ephesoft.
Start by learning about document capture and how Ephesoft revolutionized the industry. Progress to a tour of key features, including operator and administrator interfaces and then learn to configure Ephesoft to process your business's specific document types and extract content from those documents. You will also get to know the advanced customization techniques that make Ephesoft accommodate your unique business needs. Finally, the book concludes by teaching you how to embed the classification and extraction functionality using Ephesoft's web services.
By the end, you will learn to optimize the processing of your documents, saving your company time and money.
Style and approach
This is a step-by-step guide on how to configure and use Ephesoft using an accounts payable use case. The book will start with basic techniques and progress to more advanced features that allow you to leverage the power for a modern powerful capture system.