Getting Started with CreateJS
- 出版商: Packt Publishing - ebooks Account
- 出版日期: 2014-02-25
- 售價: $1,166
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,108
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 102
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1783980265
- ISBN-13: 9781783980260
About This Book
- Illustrates the use of EaselJS API to customize and enhance performance of complex applications
- Provides solutions to common problems faced by CreateJS users
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Install and configure CreateJS
- Implement the drag-and-drop interactions
- Utilize HTML5 to develop complex animations with EaselJS and TweenJS
- Improve animation rendering with caching techniques
- Enhance pictures and shapes using filters like hue
- Build a UI using CreateJS
Starting with the basics of CreateJS, you will learn how to create your first working web application. You will gain practical experience of utilizing features like drag-and-drop, caching, filtering, and painting, to build visually impressive web applications.
Filled with practical examples and extensive descriptions, this book starts by helping you with installing and configuring the CreateJS suite in different environments. You will then discover the EaselJS API and implement the basic objects and methods. You will progress to create animations in CreateJS using TweenJS and will learn to optimize the performance of animations for better rendering in different browsers.
You will also learn to use the Vector masks to create multiple layers on the canvas.Finally, you will gain the expertise to develop your own web applications, rich with stunning visual renditions and a hands-on experience of working with CreateJS.
This is a definitive guide for anyone who is planning to use the prolific CreateJS suite to develop compelling web applications.