ServiceNow Automation: Automate complex processes with ServiceNow to achieve streamlined delivery
Ashish Rudra Srivastava Poonam Sukhwani (other)
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2018-01-19
- 售價: $1,310
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,245
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 224
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1785885766
- ISBN-13: 9781785885761
The only book you need by your side when automating ServiceNow within your IT organization.
- Discover how to automate complex tasks on remote computers quickly and reliably.
- Learn how to fully utilize the skills and knowledge of your entire organization without increasing costs or labor.
- Master the skills needed to run orchestration-specific workflow activities with ServiceNow
ServiceNow helps organizations create a modern work environment by making daily activities service-oriented and streamlining the delivery and management of services. Automating these processes and tasks remains at the heart of what ServiceNow does and learning how to automate ServiceNow is critical in putting enterprise-level service management to work. This book shows exactly how IT organizations can automate complex tasks on remote computers quickly and in a secure manner. We will cover various facets of automation and take a multi-system approach with examples ranging from VMware, Amazon EC2, and Active Directory to configuring Puppet and Chef automation.
What you will learn
- Understand the Importance and the power of automation.
- Replace unstructured work patterns with intelligent workflows.
- Identify the components of the ServiceNow user interface.
- Learn to automate and align business service workflows across the organization in support of the core mission.
- Perform an objective-based analysis that delivers a business case presenting the costs and benefits associated with migrating from legacy solutions to ServiceNow
Who This Book Is For
ServiceNow system administrators who