Serverless Web Applications with React and Firebase: Develop real-time applications for web and mobile platforms
Harmeet Singh, Mayur Tanna
貴賓價: $1,596Handbook of Systems Biology: Concepts and Insights (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,995Java Persistence with Hibernate, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $299ASP.NET Cookbook (Paperback)
Cover bases on React, Redux and Firebase to develop rich, collaborative applications using only client side code.
- A practical guide covering the full stack for web development with React and Firebase
- Leverage the power of Real-Time databases to develop UI rich web applications.
- Develop high performance applications without the hassle of setting up complex web infrastructure.
Real-time applications have dominated the field of web applications for years. Real-time isn't limited to only displaying data as soon as it's available. It shows its real power when used with interactive experiences in which users and systems can instantly communicate with one another. With features like virtual DOM and declerative views React proves to be a better fit for such real-time applications. Firebase makes building and rapid-prototyping these kinds of applications simpler by letting you focus on how the application should behave and look, without getting bogged down in the more tedious parts of real-time development.
This book covers essentials for React, Redux and Firebase. You'll learn the skills you need to design create and maintain professional apps. This book would cover bases on all the tools necessary to develop rich, collaborative applications using only client side code. We also leverages the power of Redux to organize the data in the front-end. Towards the end of the book you would have improved your React skills by realizing the potential of Firebase to create real-time serverless web applications.
This book provides more practical insights rather than just theoretical concepts and includes basic to advanced examples - from hello world to a real time seat booking app and location tracking app.
What you will learn
- Improve React skills with the potential of Firebase to create real-time serverless web applications
- Learn/Improve Firebase skills
- Explore power of Redux with Firebase
- Learn faster prototyping without worrying about new server side technology
- Develop a React app syncing data in real time
Who This Book Is For