$825Inside the Microsoft Build Engine: Using MSBuild and Team Foundation Build (Paperback)
$259基於 Android Studio 的案例教程, 2/e
$998Python for Cybersecurity: Using Python for Cyber Offense and Defense
Run Docker on AWS and build real world secure and scalable container platforms in the cloud
- Configuring Docker for ECS environment;
- Integrating Docker with different AWS services;
- Implementing Container networking and deployment at scale.
Docker, by far has been one of the top used tools for containerization. Since the migration of infrastructure towards cloud, use of Docker on cloud platforms is slowly becoming the need of the hour.
You will get started learning the basics of containers, Docker and AWS, and then proceed to install Docker on your local machine, setup an AWS account, and establish access to your account. We will then deep dive into the Elastic Container Service, the native container management platform provided by AWS, which simplifies management and operation of your Docker clusters and applications for no additional cost over above your infrastructure usage. We will solve key operational challenges including secrets management and auto scaling your infrastructure and applications, and finally learn about alternative strategies for deploying and running your Docker applications on AWS, including Fargate, Elastic Beanstalk and Docker Swarm.
By the end of this book you will have an advanced understanding of running Docker in AWS and be able to build real world secure and scalable container platforms in the cloud.
What you will learn
- Understand how to build, deploy and operate Docker applications using AWS
- Gain a deep understanding of how to design, deploy and operate Docker applications running on Elastic Container Service, the flagship container orchestration platform offered by AWS
- Learn how to solve key operational challenges such as secrets management, infrastructure lifecycle management and auto scaling
- Leverage the powerful capabilities and tight integration of other AWS services
- Deploy Docker applications quickly, consistently and reliably using infrastructure as code
Who This Book Is For
This book is targeted at anybody who wants to build, deploy and operate applications using the power of containers, Docker and Amazon Web Services. Whether you are a developer who wants to understand more how to package and deploy your container applications, an operations engineer who is responsible for deploying and operating containers, or an architect looking to understand best practices and solutions for architecting and designing robust container platforms in the cloud, this book will provide you with the knowledge to leverage the power of Docker and the rich ecosystem of AWS services to scale and deliver your applications faster, more securely and with greater reliability.
Readers ideally should have a basic understanding of containers and have worked with Amazon Web Services or another cloud provider, although no previous experience with containers or AWS is absolutely required.
您將開始學習容器、Docker和AWS的基礎知識，然後在本地機器上安裝Docker，設置AWS帳戶並建立對帳戶的訪問權限。然後，我們將深入研究Elastic Container Service，這是AWS提供的本地容器管理平台，它可以簡化Docker集群和應用的管理和操作，而且不需要額外費用。我們將解決一些關鍵的操作挑戰，包括密鑰管理和基礎架構和應用的自動擴展，最後學習在AWS上部署和運行Docker應用的替代策略，包括Fargate、Elastic Beanstalk和Docker Swarm。
- 深入瞭解如何設計、部署和操作在Elastic Container Service上運行的Docker應用，這是AWS提供的旗艦容器編排平台
本書針對希望利用容器、Docker和Amazon Web Services來建立、部署和操作應用程序的任何人。無論您是開發人員，想要更深入地了解如何打包和部署容器應用程序，還是負責部署和操作容器的運營工程師，或者是架構師，希望了解在雲端設計和構建強大容器平台的最佳實踐和解決方案，本書將為您提供知識，利用Docker和AWS服務的豐富生態系統，以更快、更安全、更可靠地擴展和交付應用程序。
讀者最好對容器有基本的了解，並且有使用Amazon Web Services或其他雲服務提供商的經驗，但不一定需要有容器或AWS的先前經驗。