- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-04-07
- 售價: $900
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $855
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 118
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849694680
- ISBN-13: 9781849694681
Enhance your photos effectively and unleash the artist inside, with Pixelmator
- Learn how to use Pixelmator and its primary tools.
- Discover how to edit your photos using real world examples.
- Use the Effect tools and artistically enhance your images.
Today, everybody has a digital camera, but how do you turn your pictures into masterpieces? With Pixelmator, you will be able to edit your photos like a pro and get that artistic, professional feel to your images.
"Learning Pixelmator" will teach you how to use Pixelmator to turn your everyday snapshots into works of art. With an example-based approach, you will learn how to use each tool effectively to create, edit, or enhance your photos. It is for everyone that wants to get started with Pixelmator.
"Learning Pixelmator" guide's you through a series of real-world tutorials to artistically edit your photos from start to finish. Starting with simple corrections, you will move onto advanced image editing techniques like creating a tilt-shift look from a photo, performing skin retouching on a portraits, and colorizing your images for an artistic tone. Covering topics such as using layers to create multi-image layouts and how to use text and shapes to embellish your images. With Learning Pixelmator you will learn everything you need to know to create works of art from your everyday photos. With the skills you will learn from this book the sky will be no limit with your digital photography!
What you will learn from this book
- Get to grips with using Pixelmator to edit your photos.
- Adjust colors and learn the benefits of dodging and burning your photos.
- Use the blur and sharpen tools to create visual interest.
- Use selections in Pixelmator.
- Work with layers and create multi- image collages
- Master effects in Pixelmator.
- Use text and shapes to embellish your photos.
- Colorize photos for a vintage look
A fast paced, example driven approach to learning Pixelmator.
Who this book is written for
"Learning Pixelmator" is great for photographers of any level who are looking to learn to take advantage of Pixelmator to edit images. Without any prior knowledge of image editing software needed, we will start with the basics and move onto more advanced image editing techniques. No matter what your current artistic level is, this book will give you the power to unleash the artist within!