Implementing Sugarcrm: A Step-by-step Guide to Using This Powerful Open Source Application in Your Business (Paperback)
Michael J.R. Whitehead
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2006-02-24
- 售價: $1,728
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 328
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 190481168X
- ISBN-13: 9781904811688
SugarCRM is a popular customer relationship management system. It is available in both free open source and commercial versions, making it an ideal way for small-medium business to try out a CRM system without committing large sums of money. Although SugarCRM is carefully designed for ease of use, attaining measurable business gains requires careful planning and research. This book distils hard won SugarCRM experienced into an easy to follow guide to implementing the full power of SugarCRM. SugarCRM is an extensive PHP/MySQL based application but with its rich administration interfaces no programming is required to get the most of it.
This book will give you all the information you need to start using this powerful, free CRM system.
Written by veteran SugarCRM expert and experienced documentation author, Michael J. Whitehead, this book is the definitive guide to implementing SugarCRM. Whether you are wondering exactly what benefits CRM can bring, or you have already learned about CRM systems but have yet to implement one, or you're working with SugarCRM already; this book will show you how to get maximum benefit of this exciting product.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Doing Business – Better
- Chapter 2 One Size Does Not Fit All: CRM Your Way
- Chapter 3 CRM Deployment Options: Which One Is Right for You?
- Chapter 4 CRM Basics
- Chapter 5 Extending Your CRM’s Business Role
- Chapter 6 Commercial and Open Source Add-ons for SugarCRM
- Chapter 7 Managing Your CRM Implementation
- Chapter 9 Linking SugarCRM with Your Customers
- Appendix A Installing SugarCRM on Linux
- Appendix B Installing SugarCRM on Windows Server
- Appendix C Importing Your Data
- Appendix D The System Administrator Role