Managing Human Resources, 18/e (IE-Paperback)
Scott Snell , Shad Morris
- 出版商: Cengage Learning
- 出版日期: 2019-01-01
- 售價: $1,520
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,444
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 672
- ISBN: 9814834459
- ISBN-13: 9789814834452
MindTap Management for Snell/Morris’ Managing uman Resources, 18th Edition is the digital learning solution that powers students from memorization to mastery. It gives you complete control of your course—to provide engaging content, to challenge every individual, and to build their confidence. Empower students to accelerate their progress with MindTap. MindTap: Powered by You. Snell/Morris's market-leading MANAGING HUMAN RESOURCES, 18TH EDITION builds upon a foundation of research and theory with an inviting, practical framework that focuses on today's most critical HR issues and current practices. The text's engaging writing style use more than 500 memorable examples from a variety of real organizations to illustrate key points and connect concepts to current HR practice. Fresh examples throughout this edition spotlight the latest developments and critical trends, while hands-on applications focus on practical tips and suggestions for success. MindTap provides assessment items and decision making activities to help students engage with the content and connect them to the concepts in real-world scenarios. MindTap gives you complete ownership of your content and learning experience. Customize the interactive syllabi, emphasize the most important topics, and add your own material or notes in the eBook.
• ACCESS EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE PLACE. Cut down on prep with MindTap’s preloaded, organized course materials. Teach more efficiently with interactive multimedia, assignments, quizzes, and more. And give your students the power to read, listen, and study on their phones, so they can learn on their terms.
• A DEDICATED TEAM, WHENEVER YOU NEED THEM. MindTap isn’t just a tool, it’s backed by a personalized team eager to support you. We help you set up your course and tailor it to your specific objectives, so you’ll be ready to make an impact from day one. And we’ll be standing by to help you and your students until the final day of the term.
• MindTap is an outcome-driven application that propels students from memorization to mastery. It’s the only platform that gives you complete ownership of your course. With it, you can challenge every student, build their confidence, and empower them to be unstoppable.
• EMPOWER YOUR STUDENTS TO REACH THEIR POTENTIAL. Twelve distinct metrics give you actionable insights into student engagement. Identify topics troubling your entire class and instantly communicate with struggling students. And students can track their scores to stay motivated toward their goals. Together, you can accelerate progress.
• YOUR COURSE. YOUR CONTENT. Only MindTap gives you complete control over your course. You have the flexibility to reorder textbook chapters, add your own notes, and embed a variety of content including OER. Personalize course content to your students’ needs. They can even read your notes, add their own, and highlight key text to aid their progress.
• BUILD SKILLS WITH EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING. Promote real world career skill building and collaboration with online experiential exercises, self-assessments, and decision making activities. Students are put into situations that help them think and make decisions based on real world scenarios. MindTap also helps students synchronously work together to create videos, write papers, deliver presentations and more.
• STUDYING MADE EASIER. MindTap helps students study efficiently with built-in tools such as our study app that provides customized questions with robust feedback linked directly to remediation in their e-book. Students can choose duration of practice quiz and customize to the exact chapters they need to prepare for their upcoming exams with ease.
Table of Contents
Part I: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN PERSPECTIVE.
1. The Rewards and Challenge of Human Resources Management.
2. Strategy and Human Resources Planning.
Part II: MEETING HUMAN RESOURCES REQUIREMENTS.
3. Equal Employment Opportunity and Human Resources Management.
4. Job Analysis and Job Design.
Part III: DEVELOPING EFFECTIVENESS IN HUMAN RESOURCES.
5. Expanding the Talent Pool: Recruitment and Careers.
6. Employee Selection.
7. Training and Development.
8. Performance Management
Part IV: IMPLEMENTING COMPENSATION AND SECURITY.
9. Managing Compensation.
10. Pay-for-Performance: Incentive Rewards.
11. Employee Benefits.
12. Promoting Safety and Health.
Part V: ENHANCING EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT RELATIONS.
13. Employee Rights and Discipline.
14. The Dynamics of Labor Relations.
Part VI: EXPANDING HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT HORIZONS.
15. International Human Resources Management.
16. Creating High-Performance Work Systems.