Core Web Programming, 2/e (Paperback)
Marty Hall, Larry Brown
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2001-06-03
- 定價: USD $59.99
- 售價: $750
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 1398
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130897930
- ISBN-13: 9780130897930
售價: $580Practical Firewalls (Paperback)
售價: $299Learning XML (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,350Assessing Network Security (Paperback)
貴賓價: $855XML in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference (Paperback)
售價: $700SOAP: Cross Platform Internet Development Using XML (Paperback)
售價: $399Instant Access Databases
貴賓價: $1,260The Zen of CSS Design: Visual Enlightenment for the Web
售價: $816Hibernate: A J2EE Developer's Guide (Paperback)
售價: $399Core Servlets and JavaServer Pages, Vol. 1: Core Technologies, 2/e
貴賓價: $2,328Cyber-Physical Systems (SEI Series in Software Engineering)
貴賓價: $2,328Principles of Cyber-Physical Systems (MIT Press)
售價: $399Programming Visual Basic .NET (Paperback)
貴賓價: $810Introducing Microsoft .NET, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $855.NET Framework Essentials (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,045Machine Learning (IE-Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,216Programming Jakarta Struts
One-stop shopping for serious Web developers!
- The worldwide best seller for serious Web developersnow 100% updated!
- In-depth HTML 4/CSS, Java 2, Servlets, JSP, XML, and more!
- Industrial-strength code examples throughout!
The authoritative guide to every technology that enterprise Web developers need to master, from HTML 4 to Java 2 Standard Edition 1.3, servlets to JavaServer Pages, and beyond. Core Web Programming, Second Edition brings them all together in the ultimate Web development resource for experienced programmers.
HTML 4: In-depth, practical coverage of HTML document structure, block-level and text-level elements, frames, cascading style sheets, and beyond.
Java 2: Basic syntax, object-oriented design, applets and animation, the Java Plug-In, user interface development with Swing, layout managers, Java2D, multithreading, network programming, database connectivity, and more.
Server-Side Java: Servlets, JSP, XML, and JDBC-the foundations of enterprisedevelopment with Java. Advanced topics include JSP custom tag libraries,combining servlets and JSP (MVC), database connection pooling, SAX, DOM, and XSLT processing, and detailed coverage of HTTP 1.1.
This book's first edition is used in leading computer science programs worldwide, from MIT to Stanford, UC Berkeley to Princeton, UCLA to Johns Hopkins. Now, it's been 100% updated for today's hottest Web development technologieswith powerful new techniques, each with complete working code examples!
Every Core Series book:
- DEMONSTRATES practical techniques used by professional developers
- FEATURES robust, thoroughly tested sample code and realistic examples
- FOCUSES on the cutting-edge technologies you need to master today
- PROVIDES expert advice that will help you build superior software
Core Web Programming delivers:
- Expert J2SE 1.3 coverage, from Swing and Java 2D to threading, RMI, and JDBC
- Fast-track techniques for server-side development with servlets, JSP, and XML
- Hundreds of real-world code examples, including complete sample applications