$403Oracle PL/SQL 實例精解, 5/e (Oracle PL/SQL by Example, 5/e)
Direct from Microsoft, this Exam Ref is the official study guide for the new Microsoft DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals certification exam.
Exam Ref DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals offers professional-level preparation that helps candidates maximize their exam performance and sharpen their skills on the job. It focuses on the specific areas of expertise modern IT professionals need to demonstrate real-world foundational knowledge of core data concepts and how they are implemented using Microsoft Azure data services. Coverage includes:
- Describing core data concepts
- Describing how to work with relational data on Azure
- Describing how to work with non-relational data on Azure
- Describing analytics workloads on Azure
Microsoft Exam Ref publications stand apart from third-party study guides because they:
- Provide guidance from Microsoft, the creator of Microsoft certification exams
- Target professional-level exam candidates with content focused on their needs, not "one-size-fits-all" content
- Streamline study by organizing material according to the exam's objective domain (OD), covering one functional group and its objectives in each chapter
- Feature Thought Experiments to guide candidates through a set of "what if?" scenarios, and prepare them more effectively for Pro-level style exam questions
- Explore big picture thinking around the professional's job role
For more information on Exam DP-900 and the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals credential, visit https: //docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/DP-900.
Daniel A. Seara is an experienced software developer. He has more than 20 years' experience as a technical instructor, developer, and development consultant. Daniel has worked as a software consultant in a wide range of companies in Argentina, Spain, and Peru. He has been asked by Peruvian Microsoft Consulting Services to help several companies in their migration path to .NET Framework development.
Daniel was Argentina's Microsoft Regional Director for 4 years and was the first nominated Global Regional Director, a position he held for two years. He was also the manager of the De-sarrollador Cinco Estrellas I (Five-Star Developer) program, one of the most successful training projects in Latin America. Daniel held a Visual Basic MVP status for more than 10 years, as well as a SharePoint Server MVP status from 2008 until 2014. Additionally, Daniel is the founder and "Dean" of Universidad .NET, the most visited Spanish language site on which to learn .NET. In 2005, he joined Lucient, the leading global company on the Microsoft Data Platform, where he has been working as a trainer, consultant, and mentor.
Francesco Milano has been working with Microsoft technologies since 2000. Francesco specializes in the .NET Framework and SQL Server platform, and he focuses pri-marily on back-end development, integration solutions, relational model design, and imple-mentation. Since 2013 Francesco has also been exploring emerging trends and technologies pertaining to the big data and advanced analytics world, consolidating his knowledge of products like Azure HDInsight, Databricks, Azure Data Factory, and Azure Synapse Analytics.
Francesco is a speaker at prominent Italian data platform conferences and workshops. In 2015, he joined Lucient, the leading global company on the Microsoft Data Platform, where he has been working as a trainer, consultant, and mentor.