Running an Effective Help Desk, 2/e
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 1998-03-13
- 定價: USD $65.00
- 售價: $990
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $970
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 464
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0471248169
- ISBN-13: 9780471248163
This book is for you if you are:
- A business manager charged with researching, planning, and setting up a Help Desk in your organization
- An IT manager who wants to improve the level of technical support and communication within your organization with the latest support technologies
- A Help Desk manager looking for guidance on how to upgrade traditional Help Desk functions with Internet- or intranet-related processes.
The thoroughly revised, updated, and expanded Second Edition of the critically acclaimed, first-ever guide to running an effective Help Desk, this book tells you everything you need to know to plan, budget, staff, implement, track, upgrade, and even outsource your organization's Help Desk. Drawing upon her extensive experience as a leading North American expert on Help Desk planning and management, author Barbara Czegel:
- Guides you step-by-step through every phase of setting up traditional and Web-related Help Desks for the Internet and an intranet
- Provides a wealth of practical advice on all technical, management, and human-factor aspects of running an effective Help Desk
- Supplies ready-to-use templates in both Word and HTML formats for an array of Help Desk projects.
On the companion website you'll find:
- Real-life Web-based Help Desk examples
- All the templates from the book in HTML and Word formats.