Industrial Electronics: Applications for Programmable Controllers, Instrumentation and Process Control, and Electrical Machines and Motor Controls, 3/e
Thomas E. Kissell
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2002-06-13
- 售價: $1,540
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,463
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 928
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0130602418
- ISBN-13: 9780130602411
貴賓價: $1,093Electric Machinery Fundamentals, 4/e (美國版ISBN:0072465239)
貴賓價: $1,149The Ten Faces of Innovation: IDEO's Strategies for Defeating the Devil's Advocate and Driving Creativity Throughout Your Organization
貴賓價: $1,829Code Complete: A Practical Handbook of Software Construction, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,292Agile Web Development with Rails, 2/e
For courses in Industrial Electronics, Power Electronic Devices or Power Electronics, Instrumentation and Controls, Process Controls, Programmable Controllers, AC and DC Motors and Transformers (AC-DC Machines), Motor Controls, Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs), Servo and Stepper Systems, and Robotics and Robotic Interfacing.
Based on the author's extensive experience teaching technicians directly on the factory floor in major industries, this text provides comprehensive, in-depth coverage of all of the electronic technology found in modern industrial systems, thus preparing students to install, troubleshoot and repair the industrial circuits they will actually encounter on the job. Unlike typical texts on Industrial Electronics—which do not go into the depth required to troubleshoot complex automation systems—this text takes those very complex automation systems and breaks down the individual electronic circuits and components that are found in each of them, enabling students to see how many of these circuits and components are used over and over in a large variety of circuits.
Table of Contents:
1. Solid State Devices Used in Industrial Logic Circuits.
2. Advanced Solid State Logic: Flip-Flops, Shift Registers, Counters, and Timers.
3. Programmable Controllers.
4. Solid-State Devices Used to Control Power: SCRs, TRIACs, and Power Transistors.
5. Solid-State Devices Used for Firing Circuits.
6. Photoelectronics, Lasers, and Fiber Optics.
7. Industrial Power Supplies, Inverters, and Converters.
8. Operational Amplifiers.
9. Open-Loop and Closed-Loop Feedback Systems.
10. Input Devices: Sensors, Transducers, and Transmitters for Measurement.
11. Output Devices: Amplifiers, Valves, Relays, Variable- Frequency Drives, Stepper Motors, and Servomotor Drives.
12. AC and DC Motors and Generators, Transformers, and Three-Phase Electricity.
13. Case Studies of Four Industrial Applications.
14. Robots and Other Motion Control Systems.
15. Motor-Control Devices and Circuits.
16. Data Communications for Industrial Electronics.
Appendix A. Shop Safety and Shop Practices.
Appendix B. Technical Data.