Mastering Project Management: Applying Advanced Concepts to Systems Thinking, Control & Evaluation, Resource Allocation, 2/e
James P. Lewis
貴賓價: $1,294Probability and Stochastic Processes: A Friendly Introduction for Electrical and Computer Engineers, 3/e (IE-Paperback)
Take charge of your teams and lead them to victory!
In this fully updated edition of the classic reference for project managers, leading project management authority James Lewis helps you develop the skills you need to make the tough decisions, inspire and lead your teams, and bring all your projects in on time and on budget.
This trusted guide has been completely revised, offering new chapters, new assessment tools, and expanded discussion on managing all aspects of the PM process. Lewis gives you the latest information on such key topics as
- Developing your own project management methodology,
- Using the 80/20 rule to improve effectiveness
- Applying Six Sigma in project management,
- Using 360¿ feedback in performance reviews
- Scheduling uncertainty in projects
- Tracking progress to achieve project control
You won't find another resource as comprehensive, as authoritative, or as focused on the high-level tools and applications designed to facilitate your success.